Gwen Stacy is the daughter of slain police chief George Stacy.
Background[edit | edit source]
- Daughter of George and Helen Stacy
- Attended Empire State University where she met Peter Parker.
- Over time, a romance developed between her and Peter; he was her first true love.
- Almost as soon as their romance begins, it ends when Gwen witnesses Peter attacking her father.
- Eventually, she learns that her father had been mind-controlled and had attacked Peter; they reconcile.
- Her father was killed by falling debris in a battle between Spider-Man and Doc Ock.
- Devastated, Gwen leaves for Europe to deal with her grief.
- Gwen returns to New York, but everyone thinks she's dead. This is causing problems.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Gwen Stacy is a well-balanced, smart young woman. She is somewhat self conscious, at times, and can feel snubbed easily. However, she is not one to hold a grudge; she forgives and forgets as quickly and easily as she may feel slighted.
Powers[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
Science!: Gwen is a science major with a dedgree from Empire State University.
Modeling: A policeman's salary doesn't pay for college on its own; Gwen helped pay for her tuition with modeling gigs.
Fashion Sense: Mini-skirts and boots. Tres chic.
Screaming for Spider-Man: She gets in trouble a lot; this comes in handy.
Boons[edit | edit source]
Smarts: Forget the blonde jokes. Gwen's no bubble-headed blonde. She's got a brain in that pretty head of hers, and she knows how to use it. She does SCIENCE! for cryin' out loud.
Spider-Friend: Being a friend of Spidey -- even though she's not always been his biggest fan -- has come in handy on those times that she's been snatched by a bad guy.
Blonde Bombshell: Blonde, beautiful, and smart. Enough said.
Flaws[edit | edit source]
Gets Kidnapped A Lot: It happens. You hang out with Spider-Man, maybe have a picture or two published in the Bugle and then WHAM! Every Spider-Villain is kidnapping you, hanging you off of tall buildings and bridges. That's basically Gwen's life.
Gephyrophobia: A fear of bridges.
Record[edit | edit source]
Things Fallen From/Thrown Off Of/Held Hostage